The XXI ANOC General Assembly in Doha, was the largest General Assembly in ANOC’s history as it attracted well over 1,200 delegates from 205 NOCs.
The two-day meeting took place on 15-16 November 2016 and was attended by IOC President Thomas Bach, representatives from International Federations (IFs), Organising Committees of the upcoming Olympic Games, 2024 Candidate Cities and representatives from the Olympic Stakeholder as WADA and CAS.
The General Assembly provided ANOC with the opportunity to update the NOCs on its latest progress and also listen to and learn more about their priorities and concerns.
The General Assembly heard numerous reports which you can find below.
Click here to see more pictures of the event
Documents of the XXI ANOC General Assembly Doha 2016 - Videos and Presentations:
First day - 15 November 2016
- Agenda of the XXI ANOC General Assembly - Document
- Tribute to sports Leaders who have passed away - Presentation
Approval of the Minutes of the XX ANOC General Assembly Washington 2015 - Document
Report on the Olympic Agenda 2020 - Presentation
Report on the Olympic Channel - Presentation
- Report by the Continental Associations
- Report by the Secretary General of ANOC - Document / Presentation
- Report by the Chair of ANOC Finance and Audit Commission - Document / Presentation
- Report by the Auditor - Document
- Report by UNESCO - Video
Second day - 16 November 2016